Collect Proof of Delivery for Each of Your Delivery Work
Allow your drivers to collect signatures and capture photos of each successful delivery they make. Upper Crew makes it easy for your drivers to report for deliveries and reduce the back office load by integrating digital proof of delivery.
Reduce Manual Administrative Burden and Go Digital With Electronic Proof of Delivery
Want to receive confirmation for a package delivered? Your drivers can record the completion of deliveries by capturing photos or collecting customer signatures. In Upper Crew, the proof of delivery is reflected in the daily reports generated at the end of the day.
Some of the tangible business benefits of our proof of delivery feature:
- Provides accurate information regarding the successful delivery of a package.
- Proof of delivery improves driver accountability and reporting.
- Pictures work as clear documentation for where the package was left.
- Drivers can add notes for additional information related to the delivery.
- Improved accountability for each delivery.
- Allow admins and dispatchers to view all the delivery information once it’s submitted.
- Keeps everyone in the loop for where the package is located.
Upper Crew’s delivery proof documentation keeps the dispatchers informed and improves customer service.
Eliminate Manual Proof of Delivery & Make Driver Reporting More Comprehensible
Upper Crew simplifies recording and reporting of delivery verification. There are several ways your driver can capture proof of delivery.
Delivery Options for Successful Deliveries
Drivers will get the following options for successful deliveries which they can tick as per the status.
- Delivered to the intended customer
- Delivered to another person
- Package delivered to a mailbox
- Delivered as per instructions
Drivers can collect customers’ signatures on their phones which will be reflected in the daily reports. Signatures work as a digital proof-of-delivery which can be referenced by the dispatcher.
Drivers can click pictures of the package dropped at the doorstep or handed to the customer. The photo gives a clear idea of where the driver left the package.
The driver can add any additional notes for better clarity regarding delivery completion or in-completion.
Delivery Options for Unsuccessful Deliveries
If deliveries are unsuccessful for any of the reasons, then drivers can mark the mentioned reason for the same.
- Nobody to receive the delivery
- Can’t find the address
- Not enough time
- Bad weather
Upper Crew helps your drivers in improving reporting and accuracy with quick and easy electronic proof of delivery
Curious how Upper Route Planner can add value to your business?
Here are some commonly asked questions
- Can I use Upper just for the purpose of creating proof of delivery?
Proof of delivery is one of the features. But if your priority is just generating proof of delivery, you can still use Upper.
- Is proof of delivery useful for a food delivery business?
Proof of delivery is useful for all kinds of businesses delivering products whether it is food delivery, flower delivery, or courier delivery.
- Can I edit the proof of delivery after submitting it?
No, you cannot edit or recreate a proof of delivery once you have already submitted it.
- Will the proof of delivery be visible in the delivery reports generated by the dispatcher?
Yes, the proof of delivery for each delivery is represented in the detailed reports and analytics generated by the dispatcher.