We, at UpperInc.com, use your data in case of delivering a better experience. By accessing our website, you agree to the collection, and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect and Use
We collect the following information to improve our service for you.
We will ask for information like your name, email address when you subscribe to our blog to get in your inbox. We will make use of this provided information in order to operate, maintain and deliver to you the features and functionalities of our platform.
We will store and might use the location information that you have set on on your device. We will make use of your location information in order to improve your experience while accessing the platform. As per your preference, you are allowed to enable and disable location services while accessing UpperInc.com from mobile device settings.
UpperInc.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
UpperInc.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Sharing Your Information
We, at UpperInc.com, will not rent, sell or share your information to any third party outside our platform, including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates without your consent, except as noted below:
With Whom We Can Share Your Information With
We will only share your information with third-party business partners and apps in case of delivering the service to you. However, the third-party partners or apps will have only limited access to your information that will be enough to deliver the service.
Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you belong to the European Economic Area (EEA), then you might have some data protection rights. At UpperInc, we are dedicated to taking the required steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
If you want to be informed of what personal data we save and wish to remove it from our system, get in touch with us through our contact us page. Here are the data protection rights that you have:
- The right to access, update or delete the information that we have about you. If possible, you can request us to access, update or delete your personal data. Get in touch with us and get assistance from us for any of these actions.
- The right to object. In case, if you have any objection to our processing of your personal information, we will take the required actions and stop the same.
- The right to correction. You are allowed to get your information rectified from us if the mentioned information is not accurate or incomplete.
- The right of restriction. You are allowed to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to remove consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time where UpperInc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please take note that we, at UpperInc, may ask you to verify your individuality before responding to any of such requests. As a visitor or reader or on our website, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. To get more information, you can connect with your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that UpperInc.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Do Not Track Disclosure
UpperInc does not support Do Not Track that is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do want to be tracked. You are allowed to enable or disable it as per your preference by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Adding protection for children while using the internet is one of our priorities. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
UpperInc.com does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- Visit this page on our website: Contact Us