Who is Rakesh Patel?
Rakesh Patel is a technology enthusiast and entrepreneur who has been active in IT for the past 28 years. With years of experience and expertise, Rakesh is helping small or midsize delivery businesses with their route planning and optimization problems.
He is passionate about revolutionizing major industries like food, HVAC, Pharmacy, and Waste management through advanced technology solutions like route planning. Such consistency and commitment were enough for him to come up with the advanced route planning and optimization software, better known as Upper Route Planner.
Currently, Rakesh Patel is the Founder & CEO of Upper Route Planner, a route optimization software that tackles modern-day route planning challenges. Releasing the routing software into the market, he turned the heads of many business owners by reducing their extra workload of manually planning the routes.
From individual drivers to dispatchers, Rakesh left no stone unturned in allowing them to get an automated routing experience to streamline their delivery process. Therefore, no wonder why his work is recognized by top delivery business owners and entrepreneurs.
A step was taken towards success by Rakesh and his team
- Rakesh backs his entire team to analyze the root of the cause resulting in delivery delays. In fact, they make a collective effort to reduce the burden of manually planning the routes and assigning them as per the driver’s availability.
- Besides route planning, the team provides round-the-clock support to clients working on small or large delivery projects across the globe.
- On the other hand, Rakesh keeps having healthy conversations with many business runners handling time-sensitive delivery operations.
Stay Connected Through Social Media Platforms
- Check out his Linkedin profile
- Subscribe to the youtube channel
- Stay updated with his tweets on Twitter
- Send him a friend request on Facebook
Wondering How it All Got Started? Here’s a Sneak Peak into Rakesh’s Journey
Stepping into the world of technologies
Rakesh volunteered for the India Hackathon event organized at Mountain View, CA, by providing technical support. Then, Rakesh joined Skymax Laboratories Ltd, where he used to implement and give training on ERP in early 2004. Later, he joined IndiaNIC as Sr. project manager in June 2007, and after 2 years, he got promoted to AVP in the IT service department.
In 2010, Rakesh Patel founded Space-O Technologies to provide custom mobile applications for iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry for clients across the US, Canada, and major European countries.
Laying a foundation stone
Having a team of IT experts, Rakesh Patel founded Upper Route Planner to set drivers, dispatchers, and admins free from manually route planning hassles. His ultimate goal was to fix the delivery issues and disperse communication gaps between drivers and the backend team. He led the charge to provide delivery owners with a simple routing solution to overcome route planning hassles and eventually help them achieve their targets in a minimum time.
About Sponsored Content
Regarding sponsored content, Rakesh is happy to post more than one piece of content in the Upper’s blog section only if it is intended for a high level of engagement. In simple words, he needs a sponsored post written by an expert who has detailed knowledge of the product.
Also, the content will be internally linked to the other blogs as we want to get it to the right audience. We will also earn affiliate commissions via content promoted or purchased through our website. So, in case you are interested in writing for Upper, below are the criteria you should follow.
- Do in-depth research about your article
- Write in a conversational tone without any grammar errors
- Make sure to add 4-5 FAQs relevant to the blog topic
- Avoid writing long paragraphs
- Use more subheadings as well as bullet points
- Send us infographics in the form of images, screenshots, or videos
Rakesh is more than happy to share his thoughts on delivery-based companies, the industrial revolution, automated routing process and about raising cut-throat competition via daily blogs and guides.
Are you excited to get your firsthand experience on route planning and optimization software, Upper?