Station 31 Automates Planning & Optimizing Routes For Its Asset Management Jobs
“It felt a little silly at first, it’s a delivery app and you’re not actually delivering anything and only taking pictures but fine, it works for us.”
- Anneliese Holland(Operations Administrator at Station 31 Partners)
Company LocationUnited States
IndustryAsset Management Company
ObjectiveSave time in planning and dispatching routes
Results Achieved After Using Upper Route Planner
100%digitization of the planning & scheduling process.
20 hourssaved every week in planning & optimizing.
2 minutesor less to re-run routes
100+stops covered each day
15+ driversaccommodated easily
About ClientStation 31 Partners started back in 1997 and works towards the recovery and servicing of specialty financial assets. They now have 30 high-skilled professionals and manages more than $5 billion in assets. Station 31 Partners’ institutional grade systems and procedures are specifically designed to manage specialty financial assets. It works on property tax liens, real-estate bridge loans, pre-settlement advances, structured settlements, and agricultural loans.
Situation & Challenges Faced by Station 31
- Dispatchers receive the addresses for up to 3 weeks in advance. Routes are assigned to drivers at the last moment.
- Drivers often cancelled routes at the last moment.
- Drivers spent over an hour each day manually looking for the address.
- A team of drivers is expected to cover up to 200 addresses in 3 days or less.
- Last-minute optimization and assignment of routes to drivers was difficult. 4th quarter is particularly difficult to manage due to the high number of properties to cover.
- During the busy season, they have up to 15-17 drivers.
- Managing route schedules and planning for 15-17 drivers manually was a humongous task.
- It was difficult to capture images of the properties and integrate them into their own system.
- The dispatcher had to manually put each address.
- Addresses were divided on the basis of zip code or city.
- A set of addresses was given to a driver.
- The driver manually entered the address in Google Maps every time they had to visit a new address.
- Dividing hundreds of addresses among 4-5 drivers manually.
Solutions Offered by Upper Route Planner
- Upload addresses easily and automates planning & optimizing routes. Navigate routes using Google Maps.
- Click pictures of property using the Proof of Service feature.
- Easier to re-run the addresses.
- Assigning routes to a new driver at the last moment is easy.
Try Upper Route Planner and experience its time-effective planning & optimization capabilities.