Not having accurate information regarding the estimated delivery time of the package can be frustrating for your customers. It can have a direct impact on customer satisfaction and how your customers feel about your brand.
Upper Route Planner allows admins and dispatchers to send out automated Email and SMS notifications to their customers. It keeps the customers updated regarding the status of their delivery. It establishes effective customer communication with the most accurate information regarding the location of their package. With Upper Route Planner, you can:
- Keep your customers in the loop with email, text notifications, or both.
- Provide accurate ETAs and real-time tracking.
- Improve customer communication.
- The notification center holds all the important alerts relating to the delivery.
Upper Route Planner
A Simple-to-use route planner that every one is talking about.
- Save up to 95% of planning time
- Save up to 40% of time on the road
- Plan 500 stops at once
Make Customized Email & Text Notifications A Part Of Your Delivery Experience
Now you can keep your customers up-to-date with Upper Route Planner’s recipient notifications. The delivery notifications can be sent to your customers through Email Delivery Updates & Text Messages.
Dispatchers and admins can activate the following message triggers depending on the event that occurs on the delivery route.
- Out for Delivery: When the driver leaves the depot, this message is sent to the customers to inform them that their delivery is on its way.
- After Delivery: The customers receive this message from the admin or dispatcher if the package has been successfully delivered to the given address.
- Missed Delivery: Admins and dispatchers can send out this message in the event of unsuccessful delivery due to any given reason.
Each of these messages includes a tracking URL for the customers to track the real-time location of the driver.
- Delivery Instructions: Customers can add specific delivery instructions for drivers. These instructions are then reflected in the route plan.
- Build Trust Among Your Customers: Get customer communication right by adding personalization to emails, text, or both. With the proper information, you can gain customers’ trust.
- Real-time Updates For Customers: A tracking URL is provided to the customers for tracking the real-time location of the driver to get accurate information.
- Notification Centre: Allow your customers to view all the delivery notifications and information in the Notification Centre after opening the link in the message.