- Circuit Route Planner is a popular route optimization software that helps in optimizing routes and scheduling appointments.
- Upper Route Planner, Route4Me, Routific and RouteXL are best alternatives to Circuit Route Planner.
- Choosing the right alternative will depend on your needs, your budget, and the size of your team.
- Before making a selection, it’s important to conduct research and evaluate your options to make sure it’s the best fit for your team.
Circuit Route Planner is a great route planning app. But just because it is one of the best apps in the market, doesn’t mean it is the best for all businesses.
For businesses, especially small and medium-sized, the pricing of Circuit Route Planner will prove expensive.
Any business that has tried Circuit Route Planner or even looked into it as a prospective option will have looked at other options as well.
For that same purpose, we are making it easier for you and presenting you with a bunch of Circuit alternatives.
Table of Contents
Reasons To Look For an Alternative To Circuit Route Planner
Circuit Route Planner is a great delivery route planner. But like every other software, it has its own drawbacks.
- Users are unable to manually reorder routes.
- Due to inaccurate time calculation, there is constant backtracking.
- It has multiple pricing plans. Pricing per driver is expensive.
- Doesn’t allow manual arrangement of routes.
Fortunately, there are several alternatives. Some are quicker, some are more accurate, some of them are more affordable, and overall much better when compared to GetCircuit.
Upper Route Planner
A Simple-to-use route planner that every one is talking about.
- Save up to 95% of planning time
- Save up to 40% of time on the road
- Plan 500 stops at once
Keep reading to learn about some of the best Circuit alternatives.
4 Best Alternatives To Circuit Route Planner
Upper Route Planner – Route Optimization Software
Upper Route Planner is the best Circuit Route Planner alternative for last-mile delivery businesses.
This route planning and optimization software helps businesses of all sizes in scaling their delivery service.
It automates route scheduling and optimization for a smoother and less time-consuming delivery.
Here we have covered why Upper Route Planner works as the most suitable Circuit Route Planner alternative.
Upper Route Planner Features
- Excel Import: Our Excel Import feature helps you add up to 500 stops by simply importing an Excel sheet full of addresses. This helps you avoid the hassle of manually adding each address to the route.
- Route Scheduling: Need to plan deliveries a few months in advance? With our route scheduling feature, you can create more efficient routes months in advance. So when it’s time to deliver, you pull out the route and send it to your driver.
- Route Planning & Optimization: Upper Route Planner takes away the hassle of manually planning and optimizing delivery routes for each driver. In addition to that, it helps you save hours of planning time by optimizing routes instantly. Upper Route Planner optimizes each route while considering real-time constraints like priority stops, time windows, and driver availability.
- Proof of Delivery: Drivers can click pictures and collect customer signatures for each package delivered. Electronic proof of delivery helps your drivers report successful deliveries. Proof of delivery protects your business against customers that might come up with false claims or complaints about not receiving their order.
- Parcel Info: Parcel info includes information like Parcel Count, Placement in Vehicle, and Parcel Photo. Dispatchers can attach these details to each order for easy identification of the parcel in the back of the delivery vehicle.
- One-click Driver Dispatch: Dispatching routes to each of your drivers separately wastes time, right? With Upper Route Planner, you can divide a list of stops into several routes and dispatch the routes to your drivers with a single click.
- Customer Notifications: Businesses can send automated SMS notifications and email notifications to keep the customers informed throughout the delivery journey. This helps boost visibility into the delivery process and improves customer experience.
- Reports & Analytics: Get a bird’s eye view on your delivery operations using the reports and analytics feature. Identify areas of improvement and make better decisions using these reports.
Best Used For
A variety of industries like Meal Delivery or delivering food parcels, Furniture Delivery, Post & Courier Delivery, Inspection Services, Maintenance Services, Sales Reps, and Weed Delivery.
- Essential plan: Starting from $80 per month for up to 3 drivers
- Growth plan: Starting from $160 per month for up to 5 drivers
- Enterprise plan: Contact for more details
Route4Me is an optimization software that puts route planning on auto-pilot. It helps businesses by automatically planning routes and dispatching them to their mobile app.
Route4Me helps improve efficiency for businesses by providing real-time routing and GPS.
It substantially improves time and money-saving for large businesses that serve thousands of clients each month.
- Route Optimization: Route4Me allows businesses to optimize their routes by considering real-time factors like time windows, predictive weather, avoidance zones, and priority orders.
- Team Management: Team management and Operations features like audit logging, activity streaming, advanced team management, and operational assessment.
- Telematics: Route4Me has telematics features like smartphone app GPS tracking and geofencing analytics.
- eCommerce Integration: Another great Route4me component is eCommerce integration for platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce, and Magento.
- Notifications & Alerts: Route4Me helps businesses keep their customers informed. Businesses can avail of the bundle of customer notifications and alerts feature with a monthly fee.
NOTE: Route4Me offers all its features as an add-on. This means businesses will have to pay a monthly fee to use features like time windows, telematics, customer notifications, and advanced team management.
Best Used For
Route4Me is suitable for field service, field sales, field marketing, territory management, and every business requiring last-mile optimization.
Route4Me has three pricing plans for its route planning and optimization functionalities:
- Route Management – Priced at $199 per month.
Running and managing business operations with real-time business insights and driver tracking.
- Route Optimization – Priced at $249 per month.
Offers route management features and includes automatic optimization of single-person routes.
- Route Optimization Plus – Priced at $349 per month.
Offer route optimization features for multiple users.
Routific’s delivery management software helps businesses manage delivery operations. Whether you are delivering posts, fresh produce, or furniture, Routific helps you deliver faster and on schedule.
Routific optimizes delivery routes influenced by real-time factors like time windows, vehicle capacities, delivery types, priority stops, driver speeds, driver shift times, and driver break time.
Routific helps boost profits and delivery experience without affecting the operational efficiency of the delivery business.
- Route customization: Users can drag & drop stops between routes. Optimize routes with real-time factors like time windows and vehicle capacity. Deleting or adding last-minute orders and customizing the route is easy.
- Live GPS Tracking: Businesses can track drivers’ progress and get updated ETAs throughout the day. Driver tracking also helps provide your customers with more accurate ETAs about the deliveries.
- Customer notifications: Keep your customers informed about when to expect delivery when it’s on its way, and when it’s been completed. Provide automatic SMS and email notifications at each step of the delivery process.
- Proof of Delivery: Your drivers can collect signatures and photos using Routific driver app after completing each delivery. Proof of delivery helps everyone stay accountable.
- API Integration: Routific’s API integration, businesses can push their orders directly to Routific’s platform.
Best Used For
Routific is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses that make deliveries or pickups on a daily basis. A good option for businesses with multiple drivers and routes.
- Essentials: Essential route planning features are planned at $39 per vehicle, per month.
- Professional: Essential features + driver management tools priced at $59 per vehicle, per month.
RouteXL is a web-based route planning solution. It helps businesses plan & customize routes using API integration, track vehicles via GPS or geocoding.
RouteXL helps businesses and individuals create a multi-stop route for deliveries, pickups, and services. Its smart algorithm sorts address to reduce the duration of the route.
Like any other route planning app, RouteXL takes the hassle out of delivery routing and makes it easier. Simply add start location and all stops onto the route, press one button, and the route is ready.
- Address Import: Addresses can be easily be imported from many applications, spreadsheets, or e-mail, with copy and paste.
- Route Optimization: Automatic route optimization for businesses.
- Archive Routes: It has the ability to save previous routes.
- Delivery Details: Add delivery details to each stop.
Best Used For
Route planning, geocoding, and GPS tracking for small to midsize businesses.
- RouteXL 20: 20 stops per route, free plan.
- RouteXL 100: 100 stops per route, unlimited routes. Priced at €35 per month.
- RouteXL 200: 200 stops per route, unlimited routes. Priced at €70 per month.
Why Should You Consider Upper Route Planner As An Alternative for Circuit for Teams?
Here are some of the major reasons why you need routing software like Upper Route Planner to manage your delivery route planning.
- Cut Down Planning Time: Manually planning each route will take hours of time and effort. But Upper Route Planner plans multiple delivery routes in just a few minutes.
- Save Time & Resources: Having dedicated resources to plan routes means spending way too much money and time on route planning. Salvage time and resources with Upper Route Planner’s automated and efficient route planning.
- Automate Delivery Planning: You don’t need to worry about managing your delivery planning manually with Upper Route Planner. Automate your delivery planning process and focus on what matters more.
- Scale Delivery Operations: With optimal routes, it becomes easier for your drivers to have the most accurate directions. Covering more stops with each route and scaling delivery operations then becomes possible.
- Increase Revenue: When your drivers are able to cover more stops and deliver more orders within the same time and with the same amount of resources, business revenue automatically gets a boost.
- Competitive Prices: Understanding the requirements of small business owners, Upper offers affordable subscription plans. So, when it comes to pricing, Upper has the edge over its competitors.
Here is the price comparison of leading GetCircuit’s alternatives:
|Upper Route Planner||
Upper Route Planner
A simple-to-use route planner
that every one is talking about
Circuit for Teams has three different pricing plans:
- Essential: $100 per month for up to 3 drivers
- Standard: $200 per month for up to 5 drivers
- Pro: $500 per month for up to 10 drivers
Upper Route Planner is the best route planner app available out there for businesses managing several drivers.
Final Thoughts on Choosing a Circuit Alternative
The Circuit Route Planner alternatives mentioned in this blog have been tried and tested. Then, they are weighed against the features and pricing of Circuit Route Planner.
Whether you are a business offering door-to-door service, doing pick-ups and deliveries, or simply covering 100 stops throughout the city for whatever reason, you will need to keep good route planning software in your arsenal.
If you feel like the Circuit app is not the best route planning software for your requirements, you don’t need to worry. We have you covered with the alternatives.
Upper Route Planner is the most suitable option for any kind of business handling multiple drivers and their schedules. It not only has all the necessary features but is also affordable, when compared to other route planning software.
If you are looking for an efficient and cost-effective way to plan and optimize local deliveries and driver schedules, Upper Route Planner is the best bet for you. Try out our 7-day free trial today and see how it suits your requirements.